I hope all of you who have joined me in taking The Daily Bible Challenge to read through the entire Bible in 2011 have so far enjoyed it, that your eyes have been opened to so much more than you knew was there, and that you have grown greatly in your faith. If that is the case, I encourage you to do it again in 2012. Moreover I'd ask you to invite other people you know, and who might be interested, to join us. Now is the time to purchase a copy of The Daily Bible so that we're ready to go on January 1, 2012. In case you want to have some information about this to share with others, feel free to copy and paste the text below that I will be using to invite other people I know:
“Always be prepared to give an answer to
everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have” (1 Peter
3:15). Do you know all that God has to say to you in his Word? Take The Daily Bible Challenge to read
through the entire Bible in one year. Put what you learn at weekly worship and
Bible study into the context of all of Scripture. Test the viewpoints
bombarding you everyday against the Truth of God. See if it doesn’t change your
life! The Daily Bible is an engaging,
chronologically arranged format of the NIV divided into 365 readings with
helpful commentary to guide you through the amazing account of God’s grace. Go
to http://dailybiblechallenge.blogspot.com for
details and to sign up.
No comments:
Post a Comment