Welcome to any new participants of The Daily Bible Challenge. The goal here is to share with you a format of the Bible that many find easy to read. In reading through all of Scripture I hope that you will experience what I have: growth in your understanding of and faith in God's grace and plans for us, and with that an overwhelming feeling of peace and joy in your life.
I just want to point out a few items about how all of this works. First, the real "challenge" is simply to read the Bible. The point of this blog is to show that others are participating alongside you. It serves as a discussion wall for questions or comments about what people learned or found interesting. In order to post, the site requires that I invite you to be an author (anyone can comment however). If you would like be able to post, contact me and I will invite you. Also, if you want posts and comments delivered to you via e-mail, let me know and I can set you up for that as well. Most days you will get just one e-mail.
May God bless you as he speaks to you through his Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment